No. Our products are only for sale. We do offer leasing in certain countries.
Have a look at our reference page. The locations of our products are listed there. You can visit these if desired. No guarantees can be given on whether a storage building/shelter is actually (still) constructed and/or available to visit. Permission for an on-site visit can only be given by the owner.
- The products and transport costs are subject to a 50% deposit prior to reservation or production. Upon delivery, you check the delivery after which you transfer the remaining 50% directly to us
- The assembly costs are 100% on the last assembly day. Our drivers and / or technicians are instructed to ask for a proof of transfer
- 100% prepayment applies to orders below € 5,000
- Down payment invoices have a payment term of 14 days after the invoice date
From an amount of € 2,500 Kroftman offers the possibility to lease in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Austria via two well appreciated leasing companies (GRENKE FINANCE and S&P Leasingpartner). Possibly in other countries some specialized leasing companies will also accept these products as leasing object. If you are interested, you need to find a leasing company in your own country which accepts the product. We will then get in touch with them for all the details.
In a small number of countries it is possible to pay in installments via Klarna. This possibility depends, among other things, on the applicable laws and regulations for deferred payments in the relevant country. If payment in installments is possible for your country, this payment option will be visible on the checkout page.
- Companies outside the Netherlands with a valid EU VAT number pay 0% (intra-community delivery)
- Private persons and companies without a valid EU VAT number pay the Dutch rate of 21%
- Dutch companies pay the Dutch rate of 21%
- For deliveries outside the EU (both private persons and companies) the 0% VAT rate is applicable
When entering your details you will have the option to enter your VAT number. Your quotation or order will then show the applicable VAT rate.
Depending on your country you can choose to pay by bank transfer (after receipt of the invoice) or directly with:
- Belfius Direct Net
- KBC/CBC Payment Button
- SOFORT Banking
- ING Home’Pay